Restore vs. Replace in Your Andover Home
The goal at SERVPRO® of The Andovers on every disaster is to restore over replace. When assessing damage to your home or business after a fire, flood, storm, etc., our team will help determine what can be cleaned and saved, such as furniture, contents, and structural materials.
But why should you consider restoring over replacing?
- Restoration is much more cost-efficient than replacement. Did you know that it is more cost effective to restore your wet/damaged floor than it is to rip it up and replace it?
- Gives you peace of mind. Many items cannot be replaced, such as important documents, antique furniture, and family heirlooms. New is not always the better answer when it comes to memories.
- Saves time. Drying a wet floor will get you back to your preloss condition a lot sooner than, tearing out and laying down a new floor.
- It’s the preferred method of insurance companies. Insurance policies often have limits that cap the amount of a claim.
- Better for the environment. Everything that is ripped up and taken away needs to go somewhere.
If you find yourself in the middle of disaster, our trained, certified professionals are just a phone call away. We are available 24/7/365 and we work with your insurance company to manage the process and paperwork. SERVPRO® of The Andovers would love the opportunity to help make it “Like it never even happened.”