Help Prevent your Andover and North Andover Business Fire Damage
A business fire can be very stressful event for any property owner. Damage to personal belongings, contents of the building, and structure are just one concern. Timely mitigation is the key to controlling damage, while reducing downtime and recovery costs. Here at SERVPRO® of The Andovers, understand how disruptive fires can be for business owners, their tenants and even their customers. That is why we offer 24-hour emergency response. Our service response guidelines can help prevent fire damage from creating long-term problems.
Smoke alarm facts:
- Install smoke alarms on every level of the business, including the basement if your building has one.
- If your business has a kitchen, smoke alarms should be installed generally 10 feet from any cooking appliance
- Test the smoke alarms once a month
- When you change your clocks twice a year, change the batteries in the alarms also
- Replace the device when it is ten years old
Our Fire Damage Restoration Services
Since each smoke and fire damage situation is a little different, each one requires a unique solution tailored for the specific conditions. We have the equipment, expertise, and experience to restore your business after fire and smoke damage. SERVPRO® of The Andovers will always treat you, your tenant, and all those involved with empathy and respect and your property with care.
Have Questions about Fire, Smoke, or Soot Damage?
Call Us Today – (978) 475-1199