Protect your business with the Help of SERVPRO of The Andovers
When it comes to your business, it is your pride and joy, something you put your blood, sweat and tears into.
Questions that run through your mind when disaster strikes, but are more helpful to think of before are:
- Do you have insurance
- Do you have an emergency plan in place? Does your staff know about it?
- Can you access your business records if they were destroyed?
Creating a business plan for disaster will help protect employees, shorten the amount of time you may have to be out of work, and possibly lessen the financial impact it will have on you.
- Identify critical business systems – how long can they be down and what is needed to keep everything functioning.
- Create an emergency communication plan with all those who have a stake in your business.
- Build a supply kit that will keep your business and employees safe should you be at work when disaster strikes
- Work with SERVPRO of The Andovers to build an Emergency Ready Profile. This will provide the information for all emergency personnel that need to be contacted when disaster strikes and when our Team arrives on site, it gives the knowledge of your building before we even step in the door. This provides efficient and faster service for you!
For more information on how to help prepare your business for disaster, please contact us at 978-475-1199 or SERVPRO of The Andovers.